The fundamental principles of our Code of Coduct
Each employee must implement our core values, comply with and observe applicable laws,support fundamental human rights and give due regard to health, safety and the environment.
- Bribery and any other forms of unethical business practice are prohibited.
- We promote free enterprise and require strict compliance with competition laws.
- As responsible corporate citizens, we encourage participation in community activities and take all measures for the safety and health of our employees as well as for the protection of the environment.
- Employees are expected to maintain confidentiality and to act in the Company’s interests at all times.
The Code encourages us to:
- Adopt the spirit of open communication.
- Provide equal opportunities and a healthy, safe and secure environment.
- Ensure the rights of employees to join unions/associations.
- Protect the personal data of employees.
- Engage in an active performance and development dialogue.
The Code outlines employee responsibilities with regard to:
- Media relations and disclosures
- Inside information
- Corporate identity
- Protecting our intellectual property
- Internet use
- Business travel policy
- Prohibition on substance abuse